Thursday, October 31, 2013

Seek and Find by Amanda Balser



"Seek And Find" by Amanda Balser is a different type of romance book. It was very interesting and unique. I must admit when I was first contacted by the author about this book I wasn't sure if I would like it. I am more into those intense romance books, with the Alpha males. But I was like "why not?", the synopsis really caught my attention. 

I can say that I really enjoyed this book, the way it wasn't as intense as other books I've previously read. Harper and Colt's relationship was not without obstacles to overcome. And man were those obstacles tough ones!!

We meet Colt on Halloween, drunk and walking down the streets. After meeting a mysterious woman he wakes up at the edge of a pond, unsure of what has happened. That night was the beginning of a big change in his life. On that same night we meet Harper, fate intervenes and they meet one another. Time passes and these two form a strong connection with one another and slowly fall for one another. But Colt holds a deep secret, one that can change their entire relationship. One that could break them. What happens when this secret is revealed? Will Harper stand by his side or will she do as Colt fears and run from him? 

This book was a little sped up in the beginning. But I didn't let that stop me. I kept reading it and was pulled into Colt and Harper's relationship. I was hoping that Harper would stand by Colt and show him how much she loved him. It truly is somewhat of a fairy tale, twisted and made for grown ups. As this was a new author, I was unsure of what to expect. I must say I was highly surprised at how much I enjoyed this book. I suggest you all go and check it out!! It's a great new type of book.. At least for me it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment