Saturday, October 26, 2013

Interview with the Protected Love gang from Jennifer Culbreth's series!

In honor of the release of "Cherish Me" Jennifer Culbreth has given us a few special treats!! One of them being a fun interview with the gang!! Get into the mind of Jace, Judy, Abbie and Ryan. Let's see what craziness this gang comes up with!!

Protected Love interview:

Jennifer: Ok kitties, you asked and you received. I just so happen to have some pull over at VIP Bodyguard Services and was able to get the guys and their lovely ladies over for an interview. Hi everyone and thanks for coming by today!

Ryan: Hi everyone, we are happy to be here.

Abbi: Yes, thank you for having us, Jennifer. You know we love your hair so much that we couldn’t say no.

Jennifer: Yes, I do have fabulous hair don’t I? **Smiles sarcastically**

Jace: Smokin’ hot boss lady.

**Judy slaps his arm.**

Jace: Ow! What was that for?

Judy: Don’t oogle. *Judy giggles**

Jennifer: Now do y’all see what I have to deal with, with this group? Ok let’s get down to business. I have some questions for you all sent in by the readers. Everyone ready?

Judy: Yes, they are real.

**Jennifer cuts her eyes as a slight smile crosses her face. **

Jace: I can second that.

Jennifer: Jace, I will cut you if you interrupt again.

Jace: Sounds familiar…

**Jace covertly point over to Judy.**

Jennifer: Ok first question is for Jace from one of our lovely readers. Jace do you happen to be looking for a new assistant? I’m qualified.

Judy: Well, I can answer that one for you. **Cuts eyes towards Jace**

Jace: Fortunately I have found an assistant that both Judy and I agree on. His name is Romel and he makes an amazing cappuccino. **Smiles proudly over at Judy**

Jennifer: Ok, next question is for Jace again. What do you think would have happened if you’d met Abbi before Ryan had?

Abbi: I can answer that one for you! **Laughs playfully.**

Jace: Abbi would have kicked my ass to the curb a long time ago. No, but seriously I needed a woman who could roll with the punches and wouldn’t be afraid to put me in my place. No offense Abbi, you do a great job keeping Ryan in line, but I think the only woman on Earth I would ever want is sitting right here next to me. **Leans over and kisses Judy.**

Ryan: Aww. Look at you two love birds.

Jennifer: Ok next one is for Ryan. If you were stranded on a desert island what 5 things would you want with you?

Ryan: You thought you were gonna throw me off didn’t you? You see, I avidly watch Bear Grylls so I know that I need a container for water, a lighter, blanket, an entire box of Zebra Cakes, and of course my woman.

Abbi: Hell no I am not going to a deserted island with you.

Ryan: Aww come on! What if I exchange my box of Zebra Cakes for S’mores Pop Tarts.

Abbi: Ok, I’m game.

Jennifer: Ok, next up is Judy. What did it feel like the first time you and Jace kissed?

Judy: Well, the first night we kissed was a week or so after we had first met. Contrary to popular belief I don’t kiss on the first date.

Jace: Technically it was our first official date.

Judy: Ok contrary to popular belief I only kiss on the first date when I am shit faced. We were both smashed so the first kiss was sloppy and wet. But I could feel the sparks flying.

Jennifer: Aww, aren’t you precious. ** Smiles playfully** Ok next one is for Abbi. It’s date night, but at home, what’s on the menu and what’s prepped on the DVR?

Abbi: Easy. Chinese take-out and anything with Adam Sandler in it. I love funny movies and he is by far my favorite actor.

Jennifer: Short and to the point; I like it. Up next to bat is Ryan. If you hadn’t had to fill in the night you had met Abbi, do you think you would have found each other?

Ryan: Hell, if I hadn’t filled in that night I can tell you I would probably be at the office right now plowing through paperwork and files on upcoming jobs. However I think we would have eventually found each other. **Reaches over and grabs Abbi’s hand.** Probably at the bakery because we both eat there at least once a week.

Jennifer: Ok this one is for the group. What are your Halloween costumes this year?

Abbi; This has become the debate lately. I think we should all dress up like the Super Mario characters. However, someone. **Ahem, points over at Judy** doesn’t want to be the mushroom.

Judy: I think we should dress up as Crayola Crayons.

Jace: No way I am going to be a crayon for Halloween. I think we should go as a BLT.

**Everyone looks over at Jace.**

Jennifer: A BLT?

Jace: Yeah. You know I can be a piece of bread, Ryan can be a piece of bread, Abbi can be a piece of bacon, the baby can be a piece of lettuce, and Judy can be a tomato slice.

Jennifer: That’s eerily planned out.

Jace: I have been waiting on this since last year.

Jennifer: Ryan, you weighing in on this?

Ryan: I think we should be the cast from Walker Texas Ranger.

**The room goes quiet.**

Ryan: Oh come on! I can be Walker, Jace you can be C.D. Parker, Abbi can be Alex Cahill, and Judy can play Sydney Cooke.

Abbi: No way. You lose.

Jennifer: I agree, Ryan you lose. At least Jace’s is cool, who doesn’t like a BLT?

Jace: My thoughts exactly.

Jennifer: Ok, last question and this is again to the group. If you were to get tattoo’s signifying your significant other what would it be?

Ryan: A .357 revolver. The first time we had breakfast I thought Abbi was going to pull it out when I mentioned Trish without explaining who exactly Trish was.

Abbi: Ha! That’s what you get.

Jennifer: Abbi, what are you inking on you?

Abbi: I think if I were to add to my collection it would be a lion head down my arm. He’s kind of the leader of our pack and so it’s kinda fitting.

Judy: I would get do not enter right on my ass cheek. Just a friendly reminder for Mr. Rico Suave over here.

Jennifer: Holy Moses, too much info.

Jace: I would get an angel, because Judy is just a perfect sweet beautiful angel.

Jennifer: **Props hand against chin while looking at Jace and thinking.** Yeah, Judy you got anything to follow up to that.

Judy: No. He’s couldn’t be more right. **Smiles widely over at Jace.**

Jennifer: Ok! Well that’s it folks. I want to thank you for stopping by and I hope that your followers have had as much fun as I have. Never a dull moment.

Judy: Not when I’m around!

Abbi: Don’t forget Cherish Me is released October 26th! Make sure you get your copy to see what happens in Jace and Judy’s story! You won’t be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment