Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Fighter's Block by Hadley Quinn





This was once of those books that I one-clicked because it was a freebie that day. One day I was looking through my kindle for my next book to read. I decided to give this one a try, and after the first few pages I was hooked! WOW! This was a great read, one that got me hooked instantly. This book gets right into those hot, steamy scenes right at the beginning. and WOW.. they are hot and steamy!!

The book's plot itself was an emotional roller coaster!! It was full of drama, angst and so many plot twists! Every new twist had me freaking out and trying to figure out what was going to happen. There was also so much romance and passion from the beginning. Donovan, "Van" and "Dani" had an instant connection, a love at first sight kind of situation. I will admit, I was a little skeptical as to how these two characters fell for each other, but as I continued to read I fell for both of them even more.

Can I add that Van is a HOT MMA fighter??!  That was a major plus!! haha. But this book is full of more than hot men and steamy scenes, somehow this romance novel turns into a mystery book. I so did not see the book playing out that way. This is a page-turner, and one you will want to focus on all of the details. By the end of this book you will be saying "WHAT?". Seriously go and check this book out, I am SOOO glad that I picked this up when I did, and that I gave it a chance. Go and check it out and fall into Van's MMA world and live the big mystery that develop when Van and Dani get together. I will not add much as to the plot of the book itself because I feel it will somewhat ruin the book, so you will just have to go and read it yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment