Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Supernatural Six boxed set


I was contacted by one of the authors from this box set to do a promo post on my Blog Facebook Page and if I would be interested in writing a review for it as well. My favorite genre of books is and has always been romance books. I rarely ever go off and read paranormal, suspense or any other type of  genre except for the occasional non-fiction book. But lately I've been opening up to reading other types of books. I've written up a couple of reviews for suspense, and mystery novels so I decided to say yes to this book set. I enjoyed this set a lot! It was very different from everything I normally read, but very fun.

This set seems to be more focused on teenagers, maybe young adults then for adults. It is not as gory or explicit as other books that I have read. I will not be reviewing all of the books because then this would be a never ending review, but will say I think that I have found a few new authors that I will be looking into.
Every single on of these stories caught my attention, and kept me intrigued as to what was going to happen. At $0.99 this set is such a steal! If you're a paranormal lover I would say go and grab yourself a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment