Monday, November 18, 2013

Billionaire Bad Boys of Romance Boxed Set (10 Book Bundle)




I was contacted by one of the authors of this great boxed set with the offer of an ARC copy to review and do a promo for it. I was ecstatic to do so, I mean who doesn't love a good bad boy..and even better a BILLIONAIRE bad boy! I sped through this book, staying up most of the night not being able to put it down until I finished it. This is a 10 book bundle so I won't review every single one of them but my top 3 favorite ones. Make sure you head on over and get yourself a copy of this amazing bundle set!!!
 

The Billionaire's Muse By Ava Lore
This is the first book in the set and by far the longest one. As this story start off we meet Sadie who is working in an auction event. During this event she accidentally destroys a priceless vase set to be auctioned off, and donated by billionaire Malcom Ward. He is a little eccentric, wanting the world to see him as crazy. He comes up with a unique way of getting payment for the broken vase. As Sadie gets to know Malcom more, she sees the real him, is it someone who she truly wants to be involved with?

This book kept me guessing and wondering what would happen next! So much mystery involved. I loved seeing how much Sadie tried and worked on getting past the BS that he put her through. This book kept me on my toes throughout it

The CEO and the Girl from the Coffee Shop by Terry Towers

This was probably my favorite one in the bundle, I love these type of stories especially with the alternating POV's. Beth has been flirting with the gorgeous businessman Gabriel. After some flirting and talking he makes her an offer she can't refuse. But will this offer work out, will she be able to fight off that strong attraction to him?
 This book was very fun to read. I enjoyed how much Beth trusted Gabriel and how he wasn't scared to show his true emotions and feelings to Beth. I will definitely be looking at more books by this author


Trapped into a Marriage by Dez Burke

 

 My favorite books are those that have alternating POV's because I enjoy reading what both characters are going through and seeing things from both of their perspectives. Keyonna was a fun character to read about, she was very focused in a way, and didn't run off and do crazy things when things were going wrong. Nick was great, never giving up on proving to Keyonna his true feelings for her. I loved loved loved this one! It was just so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment