Thursday, December 12, 2013

Faithful by Kelly Elliott


 "Princess, you're the air I breathe. I'd be completely lost without you. I love you so much. I'll love you until the day I take my last breath, and I'll be forever faithful to you"



I have read EVERY SINGLE one of Kelly Elliott's books, and each time I am surprised at how wonderful these books are. Wow! The emotions these books make me feel. I can honestly say, I think this book by far is my FAVORITE one of the Wanted series. Throughout the other two books I was IN LOVE with Gunner and how he was always so romantic, and swept Ellie off her feet. But man oh man, Josh gave him a run for his money in this book! I think Josh turned out to be my #1 of the Wanted gang! hahaha. 

There isn't much to say about the plot line itself without giving the whole book away. But I will say, Josh and Heather have not had a smooth relationship up to this point, and just when things seem to be going their way another obstacle comes in their way. It is a very bumpy road for this couple. but throughout it all they remain Faithful to one another. I LOVED their story, and how emotional it was. I also love how Kelly keeps on giving us glimpses into Gunner, Ellie, Jeff, Ari, Brad and Amanda's lives. We get to see the obstacles that these couples still face and how strong of a bond this group has with one another. We also get glimpses into those characters that we wish would go away forever, but they are crucial to the story line.


This book also gives us a glimpse into a new possible couple Jessie and Scott, who we will get a lot more of in the fourth and final book of this series "Cherished"

There isn't much more to say other than I LOVE LOVE LOVE this author and each book surpasses my expectations and takes me through such an emotional roller coaster that I LOVE! Josh has by far moved up on my book boyfriend list! <3 <3 YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK to find out why he OUT ROMANCES the king of romance Gunner!

No comments:

Post a Comment