Monday, March 3, 2014

Inescapable Desire by Danielle Jamie


This is book 2 in the Savannah series. It starts off right where the first book, Irresistible Desire, leaves off. Once again I must say, wow! HOT HOT HOT!! This book has me fanning myself as I read. Kayden knows just how to treat his lady! And Danielle sure knows how to write those hot, steamy books. Danielle has an amazing talent, not only for those hot steamy scenes but for making you feel connected to all of these characters. I felt as if I was part of their group of friends.

When the story picks up, Logan, that scum bag ex is back trying to get Savannah back, and won't take no for an answer. WOW! I was glad the way Savannah stood up for herself! Good for her!

I've read a few reviews annoyed as to how this story seemed to be just sex, sex, sex. Well yea, there is a lot of that. BUT there is just so much more to it. With each new hot steamy scene we see their bond and connection to one another grow and become stronger. Sex seems to help them break down their barriers and show each other just how much they love and NEED one another.

This book just kept me on my toes and I could not put it down!! WOW, what a turning point in the book. You will find yourself falling for these characters, not only Savannah and Kayden but also the best friends and bodyguard. 

As you keep reading, be warned THERE IS A CLIFFHANGER in this book! I let out a small cry when I got to the end and saw the cliffhanger. I just did not want it to end!! It is so sweet and wonderfully written!

I am glad that now that I have read this series, all of the books are out and I did not have to wait much until I got to reading the next book! This series is definitely one that EVERYONE needs to check out ASAP! Go fall for the southern hunk that is Kayden Knox TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment