Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Beauty Scenario tag

I know this is my book blog. But from time to time I like to mix things up and give you guys a little insight into who I am! Hope you like it ❤️❤️

1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I've never actually tried a high end foundation, but my go to foundation is CoverGirl's 3 in 1 full cover foundation. 
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
To be quite honest, if this was during an interview I would probably be way too nervous and wouldn't even notice it.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I'd say I'd go for a bold red lip, those type of colors usually help perk me up the most. 
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I wouldn't get highlight in my hair, knowing now how bad they ended up looking with time. As for makeup, I didn't wear much makeup up till my senior year in high school. I guess I'd say to not cake on the foundation as I did sometimes. 
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I've had a very similar situation when I was younger. I asked for a trim and for some reason the stylist cut it super short up to just below my ears. I resorted to option A as I did not know what to do about it. Right now I'd probably do the same thing now. 
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I think I would pack my Jenni Rivera palette from BH Cosmetics. It has a vast range of colors that I could create different looks with, as well as a great selection of blushes to choose from. 
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
It would HAVE to be my ItsJudyTime eyeshadow palette. It's my most used eyeshadow palette AND it's signed by Judy herself. I could replace the palette but never get it signed again!
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I don't have friends who would borrow my makeup. The only one I could think of is my best friend and I know she would never do that. But if for some reason it ever did happened I think I would go with option A. Now if this was a reoccurring thing then I would say something and ask them to repurchase some of the ruined makeup. 

I hope you all enjoyed getting to read about my other love: makeup!! Love you all,
Jen ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment