Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Chasing Abby by Cassia Leo







I am going to be honest, it's taken me a few days to be able to at least try and put into words what I think about this book. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this book from the author. The Shattered Hearts series is one of my all time favorite series, the way that Cassia can bring out all these emotions with the use of words is so wonderful. I feel sucked into this story, into these characters world. Once I found out that this book was going to be written I was ecstatic! This book did not disappoint, it surpassed all my expectations!!

This book is book four in the Shattered Hearts series and it is A MUST that you have read the previous books in order to understand what is going on in this story. This book is the story of Abby and how her life changes once she realizes who she is and who her parents are. We've seen how much Chris and Claire have suffered knowing that Abby was out there and not being able to be near her or tell her who they are. Claire has felt as if it was her fault that they've lost her. My heart has broken seeing how they suffered in the previous books. Here we get an insight into what type of life Abby had with her adoptive parents, as well as how she takes the news about finding out who her real parents are. It was an emotion filled journey, Abby's world changed the moment she found out about Chris and Claire, it took her on a crazy journey

Wow, the emotions that filled these pages, from the heartbreak that her parents felt, to the heartbreak and devastating feeling Abby herself felt when she found out the news. I was just filled with emotion reading this book. It is my favorite book out of all the Shattered Hearts series. I cried so much with this book. Cassia has blown me away, bringing this world to life and making the reader feel as if THEY were a part of the story, going through all the dramas in the book. Cassia creates magic with each book she writes. Definitely pick up this series, you don't want to pass up the chance to read such an incredibly written.

No comments:

Post a Comment